At Shrewsbury Court Independent Hospital, we are always aiming to provide the highest possible standard of care for our patients. We believe that friends and family members of our patients are also a vital part of this process, and they often play a role in a patient’s recovery and rehabilitation.
So, we want to provide more opportunities for you to be involved and one of the ways we do this is through our Carers’ Forum, held every three months at our hospital.
The Carer's Forum aims to:
• Enable carers, family members and friends, to express their views regarding where they feel we are doing well, and what we could do better
• Create a time for you to ask questions regarding the role of different members of our Clinical Team at our hospital
• Promote discussion and occasionally short presentations on specific topics; sometimes just to listen and observe
• Help you to meet other people with similar experiences, where you can offer and receive general support rather than discussing specific cases
• Provide general support and advice to you as the friends and family members of our patients.
And to monitor the help and support we give to carers of people who are using our services, we do encourage all carers to fill in a Carer’s Survey.
The survey is anonymous unless you wish to provide your contact details for a follow-up conversation with one of the team. Your feedback is used to make improvements to the support we provide for patients and carers.
Please feel free to contact the team here at any time; we value feedback and want all our carers to feel they can communicate freely with us.